Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro with 6-inch FHD display, 6GB RAM, Snapdragon 653 SoC goes official in China
We have all heard of market distinctions and on products which are released either for a specific nation or for a specific region. IT market is largely diversified this way and especially when it comes to Asia, where there are writing methods, being way different from the Western norm, it is no wonder that we can get to see tons of telecommunications products, which are released only in that specific region.
Samsung also has its fair share of releasing limited models or series for specific countries, especially for China which is considered to be a separate continent on its own right, also has different expectations when it comes to mobile phones. In this article we would like to represent you with Samsung’s new Galaxy C9 Pro ( coming with a 6-inch FHD display, 6 GB RAM and Snapdragon 653 SoC ) intended solely for the Chinese market ( no word about Taiwan and Hong Kong included or not so far).
The new Galaxy C9 was launched in China on 21st October by T-mall, which is the largest e-commerce site of the country. The phone costs 3199 Yuan which equals around INR 31.650.
Now, let’s learn some more about this phone’s specifications:
- Phone’s screen is 6 inch Full HD ( equalling to around 1920 x 1080 pixels in terms of picture quality)
- The phone’s total weight is 185 grams
- Revolutionary AMOLED display for displaying everything on the screen the clearest way possible
- Powered by the latest Snapdragon 653 Octa-core processor which is clocked at 1.95 GHz and paired up with a 510 GPU Adreno
- The processor is furthermore paired up by 6 GB RAM also marking this phone being the first ever 6 GB model of Samsung
- Rear camera has 16 megapixels armed with a dual-tone LED flash, f/1.9 of aperture rate
- 16 Megapixel front camera
- The phone has a default 64 GB storage and this can be further improved up to 256 GBs with the help of a MicroSD card
- This is a Dual-SIM phone
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow installed on the phone by default
- Samsung’s own interface means a much more customised internal system for an Android phone
- The physical home button also has a built-in fingerprint sensor
- Ability to connect with or to connect to the following: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (both 2.4GHz and 5GHz), with Bluetooth v 4.2, ANT+, USB-C and NFC jacks.
One can purchase the Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro in Rose gold and pure gold colours. While the phone is still not being sold, it’s currently on pre-ordering with the proper sales starting on 11th November 2016.