Motorola Moto E3 Power with 5-inch display, 3500 mAh battery launched in India at Rs. 7,999
Motorola has recently released a super affordable yet high quality smartphone for the Indian market, costing merely INR 7,999. The models will be sold online only, exclusively by Flipkart, the largest E-commerce store for electronics in India. The phones are on sale since the midnight of 19th September 2016.
This phone is specifically targeting the public who cannot afford a high end smartphone but would still like to enjoy all the great features smartphones have to offer. For this exceptional price, the Moto E3 is expected to have a bombastic success in India and the model is expected to soon become a favourite among teenagers too.
Let’s now get to see what there is to know about this interesting model in terms of specifications.
Moto E3 Power Technical specifications:-
- Display specifics – The Moto E3 Power phones sport a 5-inch HD (720 x 1280 pixels)
- Screen – IPS display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Processor – 64 bit 1 GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6735P paired up with a Mali T-720 GPU to handle graphics and multimedia features on a pro level.
- RAM – These models have 2 GB of RAM
- Storage – The default storage is 16 GB which you can further expand up to 128 GBs with a Micro SD card.
- Rear/Primary Cam – The primary camera is an 8 MP Autofocus camera with LED flash and PDAF
- Front Cam – 5 MP with wide-angle camera
- Operation system – Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow system
- Battery – The real specialty of the Moto E3 Power is its exceptionally high power battery having a whopping 3500 mAh capacity and it’s also introducing a Fast Charge feature ( this means that you gain extra 5 hours with 15 min charging)
- Connectivity – 4G/LTE and VOLTE
- Further specifics – Dual SIM and eligibility for Reliance Jio Welcome offer.
Special offers and discounts: only valid for 24 hrs counting from the time of official release on sale:
This offer has expired on 20th September, but check out the website for further offers and discounts.
- Exchange offer – customers can get a discount up to INR 7000 or a regular exchange value of INR 1000.
- No-cost EMI – get the Moto E3 for a monthly payment of INR 1.344/ months (payable for 6 months)
- Get a free SanDisk MicroSD card with 32 GBs ( original price: INR 599)
- Get INR 800 off if you pay with SBI Debit or Credit cards
- Extra offer of Moto Pulse headset only for INR 500.
As you can see, there are not that many information on the devices, apart from a few key technical aspects, which highlight the fact that the E3 Power will be a pretty good, extremely durable and a pretty useful phone for practically every generation.
Learn more about Moto E3 Power by checking out Motorola’s official website for more specifics or check out the site of Flipkart where you can also purchase the device itself. Alternatively check back on our website where we are regularly post updates and further information on Motorola devices.