Moto G4 Play with Snapdragon 410 SoC and Android 6.0 to go on sale from September 6th
Motorola’s extra affordable Moto G4 Play model, which has been launched in the United States and all across Europe back in May alongside it’s other two models the Moto G4 and the Moto G4 Plus, has finally arrived to the Indian market. The official release of the Moto 4G Play for sales has been announced on the 6th September 2016. The phones will be available online exclusively on the official website of Amazon India. The exact time of when the phones will be available on 6th Sept for the Indian public on the website is however not yet known. We can expect the announcement within the upcoming hours.
This model of the American Motorola Mobile Company is set to cover the segment of the public who cannot afford a very expensive smartphone but needs a good phone to handle all the things just as fine. With an expected price of approximately INR 8.999 which equals around USD 99 this phone is more than affordable for everyone. And it knows nearly everything which the bigger branded and way more expensive phones do. Thanks to its great features and its irresistible price, this phone is sure to become one of the most successful models of Motorola in the country.
Let’s get to learn some more on the technical aspects of this model:
Moto G4 Technical features:-
- Display specifics – The model has a 5 inch HD display
- Processor – The processor of Moto G4 Play 1.4 GHz quad-core 64-bit Snapdragon 410 processor
- RAM – The Moto G4 Play has 2 GB of RAM
- Storage space – The default storage space of this model is 16 GB but this can be further expanded all the way up to 128 GBs with the help of an applicable Micro SD card.
- Primary Cam – The main cam of the phone is an 8 MP camera equipped with LED flash.
- Front Cam – the so-called selfie cam has 5 Megapixels.
- Operation system – The models operate on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow system ( there is word however that these phones will soon switch to the brand new Nougat operation system)
- Battery – 2800 mAh battery which makes up for a good standard performance
- Connectivity – The phone connects with 4G/LTE supporting only 2,4 GHz bandwidth
- Further specifics of the Moto G4 Play model – The phone has a very attractive design and it’s also said to be extra fast especially when it comes to gaming.
- Colour options – The models are available in black and white colours.
Let us enhance the fact that the official price for the Moto G4 Play model is has not yet been announced which means that there might be minor changes to the approximate price written above. But we can expect it not to be much higher than that of INR 8.999.
Stay tuned for more details on the Moto 4G Play phones and the official sales date